The single vendor solution for routine quantitative UPLC-MS/MS applications, providing maximum accessibility to the sensitivity, selectivity and robustness needed to ensure maximum productivity with minimum effort.
* Maximum uptime through unparalleled robustness.
* Accelerated method development for sensitive and robust methods.
* Reduces complexity, increases ease of use, and ensures the correct result every time.
* Maximize throughput with no compromise on quality.
* The widest range of ionization capabilities today, future-proofing for the innovations of tomorrow.
Understanding sample complexity
Some challenges for quantitative methods are:
* Calculating compound concentrations in addition to the detection of unexpected contaminants.
* Characterization of the background matrix for every sample, increasing data quality.
* Detection of analytes that are not in a targeted multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) screening method.
* Improving method development by discovering more matrix components.
These challenges may be overcome by using RADAR which is the ability to obtain full scan (MS) and MRM (MS/MS) data simultaneously.
Product Ion Confirmation scanning (PICS) allows you to have full confidence in your results. Activated by a single check box in the method editor, PICS automatically triggers a product ion scan when a peak is detected by MRM.